Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021
By using our services, you agree that we may collect, use and share your Information in
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In providing our services, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you
Any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you. Personal Information may include the following:
1) Information (if any) provided to us when you open an account or use our services, such as your name, telephone number and email address;
2) Shared information which you make available to our services as you use them;
3) Shared information that others using our services make available about you;
4) Information we collect as you use our services, such as certain Location Data, Log Data and public information.
Technical information that is automatically collected by us when you use our software (services or applications), including:
1) Technical information such as your configuration information you use to access our software (services or applications), your IP address, and your device’s version and identification number;
2) Information about how you have used our software (services or applications);
3) Information about what apps and other software you have used and how you have used them;
2.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
1) To provide our services to you;
2) To provide you with advertising;
3) To better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
4) To help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
5) To assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
6) For the purposes of software verification or administrative software upgrades;
7) To allow you to participate in surveys and other activities about our products and services without violating user privacy controls.
To ensure the security of our services and to help us better understand how our applications are performing, we may record information such as how often you use the application, fault information, overall usage, performance data, and the source of the application. We do not combine the information we store in the analysis software with the personally identifiable information you provide in the application
3. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our affiliate companies may share your Personal Information within our group of companies and with joint venture partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf,). In addition, we may allow such third parties to collect your Personal Information across our services. In each case, we permit such sharing and/or collection for the purposes of:
1) Providing our services to you;
2) Assisting us in carrying out the purposes set out under the ” How We Use Your Information” section above;
You agree that we or our affiliate companies may be required to retain, preserve or disclose your Personal Information:
1) In order to comply with applicable laws or regulations;
2) In order to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process;
3) In response to a request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar body (whether situated in your jurisdiction or elsewhere);
4) Where we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
We strive to protect personal information by taking appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to help guard against unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing or alteration of the personal information that we obtain from you through our Services and against any breaches or loss of such personal information. Although we take steps to use and improve various safeguards, no system or technology is completely secure. If you become aware of a technical vulnerability affecting DPVR Services, please e-mail [email protected]
DPVR Account lets you use a single user name and password to log on to www.dpvr.cn or www.dpvr.net and some of DPVR applications and Services. Other DPVR applications and Services require a different user name and password. Please protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing your accounts and your personal information.
We are not responsible for the security of any independent third-party applications and services or the data those third-party applications and services may collect about you. Please ask those third parties how they keep your data safe.
5.COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
Newsletters and other types of communications
When you use our services, we may use your Information to send you e-mails, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can follow the instructions on how to unsubscribe in the emails we send to you, deselect notifications on the device (if available) or contacting our staff.
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it necessary (such as when we temporarily suspend one of our services for maintenance). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
Our services may include, or they may link you to, social media or other services (including websites) provided by a third party. For example:
1) You may be able to share content on our services using services provided by third parties. The third parties who provide such services may be able to collect your Information and Personal Information (including your Log Data), and may set cookies on your computer to enable such third party services to function properly; and
2) we may provide you with links that allow you to access third party services or websites by advertisements or otherwise within our services.
These third party social media or other services may be hosted by the relevant third party or us. Your use of any social media or other serviced of such third party (including any Personal Information you provide to such third parties), are subject to the relevant third party’s own terms of services and its privacy policies. please review their terms carefully.
7.JUVENILES TO USE OUR SERVICES
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, if you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using Lexiang’s services. We encourage juveniles (under 18 years old) to use our services under custody of their parents or guardian. We suggest juveniles to encourage their parents or the guardian to read the terms and conditions, and seek consents and advices of their parents or the guardian before submitting personal information.
1) Information collected through third party services (including any third party websites) that you may access through our services;
2) Information collected by other companies and organizations who advertise their services on our services.
10. Contacting Us